Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Little Bits and a Secret

Nathan and Reese with Cousin Scarlett at Grandma's house showing off their fancy Halloween PJ's
Nathan had a field trip to a pizza joint today. They got a tour of the kitchen and made their own pizza. This sign was posted on the refrigerator and made me laugh.
Here is Nathan and his cutie pie friend, Rachel, on the field trip.
Nathan got a lesson on pizza dough making

************************
If you haven't read the book or seen the DVD, The Secret, you absolutely have to. It is life changing. I watched it again the other day to help me with my "post cancer demons" and it really helped. Without going in to great detail........all the cancer talk I've done lately has brought some of my deepest fears to the surface. I simply can not function this way. After Saturday's Making Strides walk I'm retiring my cancer story indefinitely and outside of my Reach to Recovery work (which really is minimal) I'm focusing on normal everyday living. I even considered changing my blog name, but after Lemonade made such a beautiful page for me I think I'll leave it alone.
If you do watch/read, The Secret, I'd love to hear what you thought!

1 comment:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

I love the kids' Halloween pajamas! The only think I know about "The Secret" is what I saw on Oprah and I think it's a fabulous way to live!