Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Recycling First

I feel like a bit of a hypocrite because as much as I think/talk about "saving the earth" I find I'm just beginning to do my part. I had to buy more printer ink because my little computer wizard, Nate, has Googled and printed too many space related images for his collection. He cuts out his images and keeps them in a gallon baggy for a project TBD. We have to ration the paper so we have paper when we need it!

I noticed when I got the ink cartridges home that HP had included a postage paid envelop to send my old cartridges back to them for recycling. How cool is that? I cringe at the number of cartridges I've thrown out. However, I guess I'm like most and unless it's easy we just don't take the time to recycle. I'm getting better at it.

No comments: