Thursday, July 12, 2007

Making Strides

I've started my campaign for the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk coming up this October. Thanks to a huge response my team raised over $7,000 last year! This year our goal is $10,000 and I need a strategy to get there. Have any ideas? I was thinking of something like: If we reach our goal I'd....run a marathon, shave my head, flash my new ta-tas to the highest donor etc. Of course I have thought of every possible idea except something I'd actually follow through and do. I'm not athletic enough to think I could possibly run a marathon, too vein to be bald again and too modest to be a flasher. Back to the think tank......

2 comments:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

If I think of something brilliant I'll let you know! The flasher idea would probably draw some donations! LOL!

Jenny said...

Do a swimsuit calendar? :)