Monday, May 14, 2007

A new look for Grandma

This week my Grandmother's house is getting a little face lift. For Mother's Day my mom headed back to SC to spend the week to help paint, clean and organize my grandmother's house. The inside hasn't been painted for 20 years. My grandfather had emphysema and couldn't handle breathing the paint fumes. It's been three years since he passed away and my grandmother has patiently waited for someone to help her with this task. There was never a complaint as she watched all of us move into new homes and paint our walls. Thanks Grandma for being so patient with us. Now it's your turn. She has lived in the house for nearly 50 years and finds herself tired of looking at the same old walls. We did some shopping for new curtains, paint colors and accessories to spruce up the place. I can hardly wait to see the results! I'll be sure to post before and after pictures.

No comments: