Friday, March 9, 2007

Sea World

My good friend Ann-Marie once told me when she was a kid she always wished her parents would have surprised her and her sister with a cool outing when they thought they were getting in the car to go visit a boring relative etc. So, Jake and I told the kids we had to run some errands before Daddy had to go to work and once we got in the car we turned around and shouted, "WE'RE GOING TO SEA WORLD"! Thanks for the idea Ann-Marie. It was a great day. Now we have free passes to go anytime for the rest of the year..........here we come Shamu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you did that! Sounds like a blast and I will surely do that too once we have our kiddo :)

Ann-Marie

Ps- I posted this on the wrong post earlier but the renovations look good.

Stacy said...

That is so cool to do a surprise trip like that! We've never made the Sea World thing ourselves but I know it would be awesome!

We took the kids on a surprise trip once. It was lots of fun! They knew we were taking them "somewhere" and they had to dress up but we didn't tell them where exactly until we were eating supper in Atlanta. We had tickets for their favorite musical "Josphe & The Technicolor Dreamcoat" which was playing at the Fox Theater. They were so excited and we all had a great time! I wish we could do stuff like that more often.